What is a cookie and similar technologies? A cookie is a small file, usually made up of letters and numbers. This file is stored on your computer, tablet PC, phone or other device that you use to visit the site. Cookies are widely used by website owners to ensure the operation of websites or to improve performance, as well as to obtain analytical information.
We and our service providers may use different types of cookies on our websites:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function correctly and allow you to move around our website and use its features. These files do not identify you as an individual. If you do not agree to use this type of files, it may affect the performance of the website or its components.
- Cookies related to performance, efficiency and analytics. These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our site by providing information about the areas they have visited and the amount of time they have spent on the site, as well as showing problems with the site, such as error messages. This will help us improve the site. Analytics cookies also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize the content of our websites for those who are interested in our advertising. This type of cookie cannot be used to identify you. All information collected and analyzed is anonymous.
- Functional cookies. These cookies are used to recognize users who return to our site. They allow us to personalize the content of the site for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. If you block this type of file, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website and may restrict access to content on the site.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies record information about your online activities, including your visits to our sites and pages, and information about the links and ads you choose to view. One of our goals is to display content on our websites that is most relevant to you. Another purpose is to enable us and our service providers to provide advertising or other information more specifically tailored to your explicit interests. (In doing so, we and our suppliers engage partners such as information portals, data management platforms, and demand intelligence platforms to assist in the processing of such data.) we may arrange for you to see advertisements on all of our sites or on other sites related to this (or similar) products and related services. We, our service providers and partners may additionally use other data and information collected through these cookies, including information obtained from third parties, in order to provide you with advertising.
- Make it easier for yourself and third parties to receive information about your visits to the site.
- Process your orders.
- Analyze information about your visits to the pages to improve our site.
- Provide advertisements, messages and content created by us and third parties on this site and the sites of others, taking into account your interests
- Help you get the information you need. Determine the number of visitors and how they use our site to improve site performance and to better understand the interests of their audience.
How long are cookies stored on my device? Some cookies last from the moment you enter the site until the end of that particular browsing session. When you close your browser, these files become unnecessary and are automatically deleted. These cookies are called "session cookies".
Some cookies are stored on the device and between browser sessions - they are not deleted after the browser is closed. These cookies are called "persistent" cookies. The shelf life of persistent cookies on your device varies from cookie to cookie. We and other companies use persistent cookies for a variety of purposes, such as to better understand how often you visit or return to our sites, how your use of our sites changes over time, and to measure the effectiveness of advertising.
Who places cookies on my device? Cookies may be placed on your device by the administration of the pure-t.ru website. These cookies are referred to as "own" cookies. Some cookies may be placed on your device by other operators. Such cookies are referred to as "third party" cookies.
Advertising may be served to you based on the nature of your online or mobile activity, your search activity, your response to one of our advertisements or emails, the pages you visit, your geographic region or other information. These advertisements may appear on our site or on third party sites. The technology partners we work with to help us deliver advertising campaigns tailored to your interests may be members of self-regulatory associations. You may also see third party advertisements on this site depending on which pages you visit, what actions you perform on our site and on other sites.
How to manage cookies? Most internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change your settings to block cookies or warn the user when files of this type are sent to the device. There are several ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions for more information on how to adjust or change your browser settings. If you disable the cookies we use, it may affect your browsing experience while on azoresvoyages.com
you may not be able to receive personal information when you visit the site. If you use different devices to view and access our site (for example, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you must ensure that each browser on each device is set according to your cookie preferences.